Welcome to our world, a little angel!

My sister gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby boy. His name is NIKO(victorious). He came a little early than we all expected, but right now he is with his mother and father. Niko has brought joy, happiness and light to our lives.
He is "the first" – my sister's first child, my first nephew, my son's first cousin.






The words are not enought to express the wave of emotions we are all experiencing.




He fills our hearts with very special things 
LOVE 
TENDERNESS 
ANGEL's Songs...





Life is different 
and 
better!







Now you know why I am not blogging that often – I am spending precious time with him :)







Did I mention the scent of a newborn baby?
Warm and fuzzy – it smells different to anything else in the world!
The most Delightful   Simple    Pleasure!
 
Divine !






A wise man once said :
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for


and I know how true it is. 

Congratulations to Niko's mother and father!










Thank you to all of you who has visited my blog and especially to those who has become my followers! Wishing you HAPPINESS !








                                                          LIFE is beautiful this way, isn't it ...